Saturday, February 20, 2016

2016-02-18 San Francisco...

2016-02-18 San Francisco...
==================
They only call it class war when we fight back. San Francisco isn't war, it's a slaughter.
"The residents of this amazing city no longer feel safe. I know people are frustrated about gentrification happening in the city, but the reality is, we live in a free market society. The wealthy working people have earned their right to live in the city. They went out, got an education, work hard, and earned it. I shouldn’t have to worry about being accosted. I shouldn’t have to see the pain, struggle, and despair of homeless people to and from my way to work every day. I want my parents when they come visit to have a great experience, and enjoy this special place."
In an open letter to the city’s Mayor Ed Lee, entrepreneur Justin Keller said he is ‘outraged’ that ‘wealthy working people’ have to see people in pain and despair
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY JULIA CARRIE WONG

No comments: