Compilation of reports regarding:
- "Cocaine One" April 10, 2006 - a plane busted in a rural airport in the Yucatan, Mexico, with 5.5. tons of cocaine on board.
- "Cocaine Two" September 24, 2007 - a plane crash in Yucatan, Mexico, with close to 4 tons of cocaine on board. The distinctions between Mexican cartels, US government and US banks have been blurred for a long time...
Points of interest:
- CIA wholesale drug trafficking, which started under Reagan's "Say no to drugs", and that according to US government lasted only from 1982-1992, is still going on full blast.
- The absolute refusal of the US government to stop the "War on Drugs", regardless of objections by the United Nations and Latin American nations is more comprehensible, given the US government's stake in the business.
- The fact that all sources are either non-US media, or US-based alternative media, but no "mainstream" media coverage, is of course also interesting for all those believing that there is Freedom of the Press in the United States.
- The connections to Reagan and Dubya do not mean that Corruption is conservative... it is Corruption for Corruption sake.
 00-00-01 96-08-18 CIA Drug Trafficking of Crack Cocaine to Los Angeles County, By Gary Webb, San Jose Mercury News
 00-00-01 97-12-00 US Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General, December 1997 Special
Report: CIA Drug Trafficking to Los Angeles, California s
 07-09-24 "Cocaine One" and "Cocaine Two" – ongoing CIA wholesale drug trafficking…
 10-10-13 Extra Constitutional Zones - Excerpts From Discussion on the OAK Board