Los Angeles, September 3 - in response for a call by former US Prosecutor Richard Fine for RICO prosecution of California judges (see below), statement was issued by Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO):
"Any attempt to address the widespread corruption of the California judges, which fails to recognize their protection of the corrupt US judges and the US Department of Justice, is bound to fail."
Report, which was submitted by Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations, was incorporated into the 2010 HRC Staff Report with a note, referring to "Corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." 
Regardless of the overwhelming evidence of racketeering by the Los Angeles Superior Court judges, [2,3,4] all efforts to address the corruption through the US justice system have so far failed:
- Complaint, which was filed in 2008 in the US District Court, Central District of California under Zernik v Jacqueline Connor et al (08-cv-01550) against a group of 10 judges of the LA Superior Court judges, pursuant to 42 USC 1983, provided evidence of conduct amounting to racketeering. 
- The Office of the Clerk of the US District Court Terri Nafisi refused to issue summonses
- The US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, (Circuit Judges Stephen Reinhardt, Marsha Berzon and Milan Smith, Clerk Molly C Dwyer) denied (through an unsigned, unauthenticated orders) an emergency petition, Zernik v USDC (08-72714) asking a mandate on the US District Court to issue the summonses. Papers that provided evidence of the corruption in the LA Superior Court and the US District Court were deleted from the docket. [6,7]
- In the US District Court, US Judge Virginia Phillips and US Magistrate Carla Woehrle, denied the right to file any papers that included evidence of corruption of the California judges
- The same US judges refused to respond on request for statements on the record regarding conflicts of interests
- The US District Court continued with simulated litigation for over a year, where none of the records were authenticated, even after I refused to oppose a motion to dismiss...
- The US Department of Justice and FBI refused to respond.
- In response to Congressional Inquiries by Senator Dianne Feinstein and Congresswoman Diane Watson, Assistant Director of FBI Kenneth Kaiser, and then Director of the US Attorneys Office (Fast and Furious/Gun Walking) Kenneth Melson provided the US Congress responses that are opined as fraud on the US Congress.
- US Judge Richard Leon and Clerk of the US District Court Nancy Whittington-Mayer engaged in conduct similar to that of the US District Court in California. 
- The Office of US Attorney Andre Birrote refused to acknowledge receipt of the complaints. 
- Eric Holder failed to respond to this date. 
 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession".
http ://www.scribd.com /doc/56612919/ 11-07-10 PRESS RELEASE: Request filed with US Congress for impeachment of US Attorney, Central District of California, ANDRE’ BIROTTE, Jr, for tolerating racketeering by California judges, attorneys, and others.
Judicial Racketeering Prompts a Call For RICO Act Prosecutions
exclusive video report outlining the criminal activity of members of the California Judiciary. He says this activity qualifies as "organized crime" and explains why their activities should qualify for prosecution under the RICO Act (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act). Read Video Transcript Here
According to Wikipedia, the RICO Act is a U.S. Federal Law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows for the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do, or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed someone who told a man to, for example, commit murder to be exempt from the trial because they did not actually commit the crime.
Responsibility For Disclosure
During the video Richard Fine reveals who are the officials responsible for informing litigants of the illegal payments received by parties who are involved in the case. He says the JUDGE and the COUNTY COUNSEL have an obligation to disclose the illegal payments (to all litigants, civil and criminal and their attorneys).
Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States._______
Flag Counter: 125http://inproperinla.blogspot.
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continueCNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006… That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013 Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)