NOMI PRINS, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
- Nomi Prins
- Author, Journalist & Speaker
- Nomi Prins is a journalist and Senior Fellow at Demos. Her latest book is: It Takes a Pillage: Behind the Bonuses, Bailouts, and Backroom Deals from Washington to Wall Street (Wiley, September, 2009). She is the author of Other People’s Money: The Corporate Mugging of America (The New Press, October 2004), a devastating exposé into corporate corruption, political collusion and Wall Street deception. Other People's Money was chosen as a Best Book of 2004 by The Economist, Barron's and The Library Journal. Her book Jacked: How "Conservatives" are Picking your Pocket (whether you voted for them or not) (Polipoint Press, Sept. 2006) catalogs her travels around the USA; talking to people about their economic lives.
- Before becoming a journalist, Nomi worked on Wall Street as a managing director at Goldman Sachs, and running the international analytics group at Bear Stearns in London.
- She has appeared on numerous TV; internationally on BBC World, BBC and Russian TV, and nationally on CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, ABC, CSPAN, Democracy Now, Fox and PBS. She has been featured on hundreds of radio shows globally including for CNNRadio, Marketplace, Air America, NPR, regional Pacifica stations, New Zealand, BBC, and Canadian Programming.
- Her writing has appeared in The New York Times, Fortune, Newsday, Mother Jones, The Daily Beast, Newsweek, Slate.com, The Guardian UK, The Nation, The American Prospect, Alternet, LaVanguardia, and other publications.
- She is based in Los Angeles....
- NOMI PRINS ON THE SEC SUIT AGAINST GOLDMAN SACHS
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
11-05-19 Corruption of US Banking Regulation // La corrupción de los EE.UU. Regulación Bancaria // 美国银行监管腐败
|Last New Visitor|
Visited May 18, 2011