Hips by Beyonce'
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 19:58:02 -0800
To: "Ron "
From: joseph zernik
Subject: Re: FW: Read: The sheriff web site shows as if you got out on $0.0 bail
This is what I dubbed the "Quartet in Concert" of Los Angeles County, California:
1) SUSTAIN, the fraudulent case management system of the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, was used to fraudulently create the appearance of conducting Richard Fine's "Sentencing Proceeding" on March 4, 2009. In fact, it was an "off the record" proceeding. It also allowed the fraudulent appearance of issuance of a judgment against Richard Fine. In parallel - the court denied access to the Register of Actions (California Docket) - and to Book of Judgments (Index of Judgments) to conceal the fraud.
2) INMATE INFORMATION CENTER, the fraudulent case management system of the Sheriff was used to fraudulently hide the fact that there was no warrant and there was no conviction/sentencing - by fraudulently posting that Richard Fine was arrested by the non-existent San Pedro Municipal Court. In parallel - the Sheriff denied access to California public records which were the arrest and booking records - both in your case and in the case of Richard Fine - because they did not exist at all...
3) PACER & CM/ECF, the fraudulent case management systems of the US District Court - were used to create the fraudulent impression that a habeas corpus petition was reviewed and denied at the US District Court, Los Angeles, through the alleged criminal conduct of Magistrate Carla Woehrle, Courtroom Assistant Donna Thomas - acting as Deputy Clerk - with no authority at all, and Pro Se Clerk Chris Sawyer. Add to that Judge John Walter - and you got the deprivation of liberty by the US District Court. In parallel - the US Court denied access to the habeas corpus petition paper records in Fine v Sheriff, and to my own case paper records in Zernik v Connor - I alleged that the paper records were adulterated in both cases. The US Court also denied access to the NEFs - which I alleged were invalid and ineffectual - in both Zernik v Connor et al and in Fine v Sheriff.
4) PACER & CM/ECF - the variant of the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit was used to create the fraudulent appearance of review by Chief Judge Alex Kozinski of the Emergency Petition of Richard Fine. Just the same as Justice Sonia Sotomayor did in 2004 in the appeal of Scott Huminski, and just as Berzon, Reinhardt, and Smith did in my case. In parallel - the US Courts of Appeals of the 2nd and 9th Circuit denied access to the NEFs of the respective actions - which I alleged were all invalid and ineffectual.
1) Denial of access to Public Records in my case, in Scott Huminski's case, in Richard Fine's case, or in your case, is not a personal/private matter. It is a public matter. Public Records are essential for the safeguard of the rights of all who live in the United States, not only of the individual(s) who may be named in any given record.
2) The basic claim was that the large-scale fraud in the computers of the justice system in the United States (including state courts and correctional facilities), was connected at the hips to the denial of access to Public Records...
Our rights to access public records and our liberty and other fundamental Human Rights were all connected at the hips!
Hips by Beyonce'
Patriotic pics of sharon stone, beyonce knowles, and charlize theron,
To be added soon- deep house music!
What is q.t.? I myself have no business with the Sheriff. However, surely, as an attorney, you realize that the matter of false and deliberately misleading public records propagated by the Sheriff on his fraudulent case management system must be of concern to all persons who care for their own liberty.
At 19:05 02/01/2010, Ron wrote:
I posted bail for $559,000 using real estate as collateral. Cost me $44,000 PER YEAR bail bond premium to the bonding company. They tried to revoke my bond based on your communications to Sheriff Baca Richard Fine. It cost me $15,000 to fight their fabricated charges to revoke my bail. I will fill you in if you telephone me at 1-310-476-3197. The DA & Baca falsely believe I am representing both you and Richard Fine on the q.t but not as attorney of record.,Please do not include my name on any more of your emails especially to law enforcement or Judges.
From: joseph zernik [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: Read: the sheriff web site shows ad if you got out on $0.0 bail
so did you get off on $0.0 or some hundreds of thousands in bond, based on bail with real estate collateral, as you stated by phone?
I would appreciate a clarification.
At 16:55 02/01/2010, Ron wrote:
Subject: RE: the sheriff web site shows ad if you got out on $0.0 bail
Sent: 12/29/2009 8:19 AM
was read on 1/2/2010 4:44 PM.
Reporting-UA: roadrunner.com; Microsoft Office Outlook 11
Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-manually; displayed