Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:35:42 -0800
To: "Attention Robert S Mueller III - FBI Director & FBI LA"
, FBI Field Offices, and FBI and U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles-MIA
From: joseph zernik
Subject: Kindly requesting FBI Field Offices to conduct ASAP Peace and Welfare procedures on FBI & U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles - are they still alive and well?
Cc: "Several hundred email addresses at US Congress US Department of Justice, US Law Enforcement Agencies, US Secret Service, Law School Faculty, Law Firms, Judicial Accountability Organizations"
RE: Kindly requesting FBI Field Offices to conduct ASAP Peace and Welfare procedures on FBI & U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles - are they still alive and well?
Dear Director Mueller, FBI Dallas, and FBI Field Offices across the U.S.:-
Thanks to the Dallas and other field offices for the expedient acknowledgments. Acknowledgements are routinely received from FBI Field Offices across the country, with the conspicuous exception of FBI & U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles. MIA (Missing In Action) status suspected. Please accept this notice as a kindly request to conduct on FBI & U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Peace & Welfare procedures ASAP, and let me know:
It was a disgrace for the U.S. justice system in general, and FBI in particular... The sight of a judge, doubling as central organized crime figure, presiding in the First Rampart Trial (2000), then deliberately derailing it by reversing jury verdict... Thousands of innocent citizens - the Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) - were left imprisoned for a full decade in the aftermath. It was, and it is, a Human Rights disgrace of historic proportions.
- Are FBI and U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles, still live and well?
- Are FBI and U.S. Attorney Office, Los Angeles, still functional?
- Any chance that FBI would take action on the matters of Jacqueline Connor, David Yaffe and Widespread Judicial Corruption in Los Angeles?
What we see in Los Angeles today - the false imprisonment of Richard Fine by corrupt Judge David Yaffe, is the direct extension of the Rampart scandal...
- Please take expedient action to free the thousands RAMPART-FIPs.
NO LAPD - ONLY FBI AND U.S. ATTORNEY OFFICE TO BLAME THIS TIME AROUND...
- Please take expedient action to free RICHARD FINE,
FOR FAILING TO PERFORM THEIR DUTIES!
Up is Down
Grass is blue, sky is green, prose can rhyme, &
the justice system is a partner in crime
The justice system in Los Angeles, California - officially recognized as widely corrupt.
Calling upon President Obama - please free the 10,000 Rampart-FIPs (falsely imprisoned persons) - please free Atty Richard Fine
· UC IRVINE LAW SCHOOL FOUNDING DEAN: Best short review of the Rampart scandal (1998-2000) massive probe (2-year, 200 investigators) - How the Rampart-FIPs where falsely convicted and falsely sentenced - Why the justice system in LA County is fit for "the most repressive dictators and police states" - By renowned constitutional scholar -The Rampart Scandal and the criminal justice system of Los Angeles County (2000) - Prof Erwin Chemerinsky - Guild Practitioner 57:121 http://inproperinla.com/00-00-00-rampart-reports-00-09-01-chemerinsky-57_guild_prac_121_2000.pdf
· LAPD BLUE RIBBON REVIEW PANEL: Best reference on why the Rampart-FIPs are still imprisoned - by an official panel of experts, commissioned by the LAPD itself, led by civil rights activist, Atty Connie Rice - established LA County justice system as corrupt, and called for "External Investigation" - which was never instituted - Rampart reconsidered (2006) - LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report http://inproperinla.com/00-00-00-rampart-blue-ribbon-review-panel-2006-report.pdf
· PBS FRONTLINE: One reference for the low, conservative estimate of 10,000, compared to an estimate of 8,000 by the LA District Attorney office, 15,000 by criminal defense attorneys, and 30,000 by others - LAPD Blues -False Imprisonments (2001, updated 2008) - PBS Frontline http://inproperinla.com/00-00-00-rampart-first-trial-01-05-01-pbs-frontline_rampart-false-imprisonments-s.pdf
· FULL DISCLOSURE NETWORK video of a phone call request for assistance by Att Richard I Fine, 70 yo, former U.S. prosecutor, anti-judicial corruption activist, from jail, in Los Angeles Twin Towers - 911 phone call from Atty Richard Fine (2009) - Full Disclosure Network http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
· WIKIPEDIA: Ongoing False Imprisonment of anti-judicial activist - Richard I Fine (2009) -Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Isaac_Fine
· U.S. DEPT OF JUSTICE: On partnership in illicit drug imports to LA - CIA Drug Trafficking to LA County (1997) -Special Report of the U.S. Dept of Justice Inspector General http://inproperinla.com/00-00-00-us-doj-oig_special_9712_full-report-cia-drug-sales-in-la.pdf
Joseph H Zernik, PO Box 526, La Verne, California 91750; E-Mail: email@example.com; Fax: (801) 998-0917