Thursday, January 24, 2013

13-01-24 Sibley (of Sibley v Obama) asks his fellow Americans for help...



Montgomery Blair Sibley asks whether you fellow Americans will act, and if so, how you will act, to require Obama to prove his natural born citizen status. He believes the courts will continue to give him short shrift till he has exhausted all juristic options.

What remains when those at the tiller/helm of machinery of government flout the Constitution?

See below (and attached)

Bob Hurt


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Sibley v. Obama: Update and Call to Action
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:02:43 -0500
From: Montgomery Blair Sibley
To: Montgomery Sibley

Greetings:

I have been fishing with all the bait I can find for 18 months.

Please see the attached memo and either come fish with me or cut bait.

Montgomery
Page 1 of 2
MEMORANDUM
To: Undisclosed Recipients
From: Montgomery Blair Sibley (mbsibley@gmail.com)
Date: January 24, 2013
Re: Sibley v. Obama litigation & beyond . . . .
The litigation plan I developed eighteen months ago has now entered its final phase. Hence
I write to update you on what that final phase will look like and what I see on the horizon for our
mutual concern – the rule of law applied equally to all, including our recently sworn-in President.
Briefly:
a. In Sibley v. Obama, U.S. Supreme Court Case No.: 12-736, the Supremes will
Conference that matter on February 15, 2013, and likely deny my petition to review my first quo
warranto suit thus ending that litigation.
b. In Sibley v. Obama, D.C. Circuit Court Case No.: 13-5017, the Circuit Court
in my second quo warranto suit after pro forma briefing will likely grant Obama’s forthcoming
motion for summary affirmance in mid-March. I will again seek review with the Supremes, but they
have repeatedly refused to take up this issue of Obama’s legitimacy so I don’t expect them to in this
matter regardless of the merits.
c. In Sibley v. DC Board of Elections, D.C. Court of Appeals Case. No.:
12-AA-1906, the Court – from which curiously there is no right of appeal – has not addressed the
motion to dismiss for over 30 days. Practically, though I remain optimistic, the plain fact remains
that though the Court is statutorily authorized to allow me to demand documentary proof of Obama’s
eligibility, the likelihood of the judges of that Court having the fortitude to allow me to proceed is
unlikely as there is little profit to them to do so.
d. In Sibley v. Alexander et al., D.C. Superior Court Case No.: 2012-CA-008644,
my suit against the D.C. Electors, the matter has been remanded from U.S. District Court back to the
D.C. Superior Court with a gratuitous District Court opinion that the Superior Court must dismiss
the matter upon the grounds that I do not have “standing”. Though again, I will vigorously argue the
contrary and appeal an adverse decision, realistically, this judge – like all the others – looks at the
consequences of ruling in my favor and duck for the fear of the impact on their future government
careers that a vindictive Obama administration can inflict upon him.
Thus, I think it is time to raise the issue: What Now? I have clearly not only “talked the talk,
but walked the walk” to engage this fight and though I have a final litigation option I have not
revealed yet, it is time to ask everyone else: Are you ready to “walk the walk”?
Sibley v. Obama litigation & beyond . . . .
To that end, I propose a daunting task: Get 100,000 signatures on a Whitehouse.gov Petition
asking Mr. Obama to release the records I have heretofore unsuccessfully subpoenaed. The rules of
the White House Petition process requires 100,000 signature in 30 days and promises a response if
that milestone is reached. Hence, this campaign cannot start haphazardly. It must be promoted in
advance and rolled out with those signatures filed within the first 10 days. The media could not
ignore such a response.
Imagine a media blitz for this Petition: Radio, letters to the editors, blogs posts,
advertisements, press releases asking for the simple act of going on-line and signing a simple
request: Release your records Mr. Obama.
It would corner him.
Just as clear, to fail would likely marginalize this issue permanently.
So to each of you I issue this request & challenge:
Are you in?
If not, please let me know and I will take you off my update list.
If you are in, help me by committing to develop and promote this plan. Tell me what you can
do to develop the media plan. What media outlets can you promote this plan on. Ten radio shows,
100 blogs, 100 letters to the editor, press releases – all within one week. As John Lennon sang:
Imagine.
I would rather fail than wonder if we might have succeeded.

No comments: