Tuesday, October 15, 2013

13-10-15 "State of Affairs" Tel Aviv-Berlin

[pic - Occupy Tel Aviv camp]
Just coming from the opening party of a photo exhibition by Max Norz in the Tel Aviv Cinemateque and screening of a new German movie - "Oh Boy".
Strange: The photo exhibition could have easily been a production of the Israeli Social Protest movement, but it was produced by the German Foreign Office, and it depicts the margins of society, poverty and alienation in Berlin and Tel Aviv.
An exhibit like this could never have been produced by the Israeli Foreign Office, which is exlusively busy in propaganda.
=Personal=
My photo in the Occupy Tel Aviv camp with the Israeli flag was hung next to a photo of Arab kids protesting in Jaffa with the Palestinian flag. Liked it! There were also pics of illegal immigrants from Sudan and Ethiopia, prostitutes, drug addicts in Tel Aviv and Berlin. I stood next to my photo and gave out flyers (see below) in Hebrew and German. Israelis could not believe that a person like me lives at the Occupy camp. There were some German activists from Berlin, and I got invited immediately...
=FLYER=
==Whistleblowers are the true Human Rights heroes of our time==
[pics] Assange, Snowden, Manning
* In 2010 I documented widespread corruption of the courts in the US. Consequently I had to flee from the United States.
* In 2013 I documented widespread corruption of the Israeli courts. Retaliatory measures followed.
Want to know more? I would be glad to meet you at the Occupy Tel Aviv camp (Arlozorov).
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
123456xyz@gmail.com

No comments: