Sunday, May 21, 2023

2023-05-21 Bank HaPoalim, Bank of Israel and I

My bank account in Israel is again unlawfully "frozen" by Bank HaPoalim in collusion with Bank of Israel.

Random arbitrary abuse or targeted retaliation? Bank HaPoalim provides a fake legal response. 👇 I am no "foreign resident" and I have no "foreign resident partner". Try again, crooks.
Random arbitrary abuse, or targeted retaliation? My bank account in Israel is again unlawfully "frozen" by Bank of Israel and . They falsely claim that I am a "US Person" (US citizen, permanent resident, etc...) subject to US gov law. Anybody knows of similar cases?
Unlawful freezing of bank accounts is a typical US retaliation instrument, most notably taken against Wikileaks in 2010, prompting a general warning by NYT of stifling #FreeSpeech and #PressFreedom .
Here is the form, which Bank HaPoalim demands that I sign. The last paragraph (unnumbered for some reason) demands that I sign a waiver of the Right for Privacy and the Right for Bank Secrecy and permit Bank HaPoalim to transfer "all information" about me to US gov.
Here is a request to inspect banking record, which I filed on May 20, 2023, with Bank HaPoalim, in order to discover what they really entered in their data regarding my US citizenship/US Person status, and any unlawful transfer of information about me to US gov.

And here is my May 11, 2023 letter to Bank HaPoalim, asking that they explain the legal foundation for their actions.









No comments: