After considerable delays, finally Ministry of Justice response on FOIA request, pertaining to Haim Galpaz's judicial appointment during Roman Zadorov's trial in the Nazareth District Court, arrived. The FOIA response confirms what was clear all along: Haim Galpaz was a pretender, not a judge, while he appeared as a member of a 3 judge panel with Judges Yitzhak Cohen and Esther Hellman. The three engaged in a despicable fraud: Perverting and falsifying Roman Zadorov's trial, to create the appearance of convicting an innocent person of murder.
Read the complete post: http://inproperinla.blogspot.co.il/2016/11/2016-11-21-roman-zadorov-affair.html
OccupyTLV, November 20 - after considerable delays, finally Ministry of Justice response on FOIA request 220-16. The FOIA request asked, inter alia, the following: 
A. Haim Galpaz – Nazareth District Court
1. Any record, alternatively – reference for official publication in Reshumot, which documents lawful appointment of Haim Galpaz as a Judge, or Judge Emeritus in the Nazareth District Court, which was in force and effect (if it were) on September 14, 2010.
The response says inter alia: 
Regarding your request, pertaining to publication in the State Registry (Reshumot), your request is denied pursuant to FOIA, Article 8(3). Your request to know, whether there were valid appointments during specific periods, indicated in your request: Following examination, notices of appointments were discovered, but none, which is responsive on your requests.FOIA Article 8(3), which is cited in the Ministry of Justice response, says:
8. A public agency may deny a FOIA request in one of the following cases:
(3) After taking reasonable, it was clarified that it is impossible to find the requested information, or that it is not in its possession;
Figure: Ministry of Justice response on FOIA request (220-16).
The FOIA response confirms what was clear all along: Haim Galpaz was a pretender, not a judge, while he appeared as a member of a 3 judge panel with Judges Yitzhak Cohen and Esther Hellman. The three engaged in a despicable fraud: Perverting and falsifying Roman Zadorov's trial, to create the appearance of convicting an innocent person of murder.
Sex offender Yitzhak Cohen also served during the Roman Zadorov trial as Presiding Judge of the Nazareth District Court and Presiding Judge of the 3- judge panel. It is impossible that Judge Yitzhak Cohen was unaware of the fact that Haim Galpaz had no judicial appointment and was appearing as a pretender. Otherwise stated, it is impossible that Judge Yitzhak Cohen did not collude as a central party in such fraud.
Therefore, two (2) of the three (3) members of the judicial panel were participants in perpetrating such fraud.
Additional fraud by Judge Yitzhak Cohen, Haim Galpaz, and Esther Hellman in State of Israel v Roman Zadorov (502/07) were documented in a criminal complaint, filed with the UN Human Rights Council - Working Group on Arbitrary Detention,  and the Israeli Attorney General: 
- Haim Galpaz had no court calendar for the year 2010.
- Haim Galpaz never signed (not even with an invalid "graphic signature") the records in Net-HaMishpat (case management system of the Court). Following is the purported September 14, 2010 "Sentencing" record (Haim Galpaz is named in center).
- In the Nazareth District Court - Presiding Judge Avraham Avraham denied access to inspect the electronic signature data on the purported Roman Zadorov judgment records with the reasoning that the Requester is engaged in investigation of the judicial panel's conduct... However, Presiding Judge Avraham Avraham refused to provide a duly signed and certified copy of his decisions in this court file.
- In the Supreme Court - Magistrate Gilead Lubinsky and Justice Salim Joubran denied access to inspect the original decision records in the paper court file (which most likely are not duly signed as well), under the ruse of a "jumble" in the paper court file. However, the Supreme Court refuses to provide duly signed and certified copies of Magistrate Lubinsky and Justice Joubran's decisions - only forgeries are provided...
The time has come for justice for Roman Zadorov and the family of the murder victime Tair Rada:
- Declare that all court process and records of the Nazareth District Court under State of Israel v Roman Zadorov (502/07) are void, not voidable, and set Roman Zadorov free.
- Reopen the investigation of the murder of the late Tair Rada.
- Immediately open a criminal investigation against Judges Yitzhak Cohen, Esther Hellman, and Avraham Avraham.
בקשה על פי חוק חופש המידע (220-16) על משרד המשפטים 2016-11-17 FOIA response (220-16) by the Ministry of Justice - as received by fax
תשובת משרד המשפטים על בקשה על פי חוק חופש המידע (220-16) - כפי שהתקבלה בפקסhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Aa2xQGbmk5SXpQZ3VEZ0FSbk0/view?usp=sharing
2016-07-11 In RE: ROMAN ZADOROV: Complaint, which was filed with the UN Human Rights Council-Working Group on Arbitrary Detention
בעניינו של רומן זדורוב: תלונה לקבוצת העבודה על מאסרים שרירותיים של מועצת זכויות האדם של האו"ם. 2016-08-08 Criminal Complaint against Judges Yitzhak Cohen, Esther Hellman, and Avraham Avraham of the Nazareth District Court, which was filed with the Israeli Attorney General
תלונה פלילית שהוגשה ליועמ"ש נגד השופטים יצחק כהן, אסתר הלמן, אבר הם אברהם מבית המשפט המחוזי נצרת בעניינו של רומן זדורוב