Monday, February 8, 2016

2016-02-06 ISRAEL: Censorship, intimidation of social protest activists

2016-02-06 ISRAEL: Censorship, intimidation of social protest activists
====================================
Here: Haaretz daily report [Hebrew edition] Social protest activists report that the Israel Police monitor their facebook accounts in real time... 
Inbar Bugla says: I got a phone from a policewoman within minutes, "erase it immediately".
Yigal Rambam says: They have been following my facebook account for at least two year... I get phonecalls from Israel Police intelligence officers [assigned to spying on social protest activists - JZ] after I publish posts.
Attorney Barak Cohen: Each time I upload a video to Facebook, I get called by the Israel Police for interrogation...
Tax Authority whistleblower Rafi Rotem: Israel Police opened over 100 criminal files against me because of facebook posts. I write against corruption, and I get detained a couple of times a week...
Life in "the only democracy in the middle east... "
https://www.facebook.com/Rafi.Shuki/photos/a.267204353441825.1073741829.168875933274668/557769574385300/?type=3&theater
רפי רותם - להאבק בשחיתות
תודו שזה מרגש גם אתכם שהמשטרה יוצאת מגדרה להגן על כולנו מפני העבריינים המסוכנים...
אם אתם מזדהים אבל אין לכם זמן להצטרף אלינו - לייק זה נחמד אבל לא מספיק - לעומת זאת שיתוף עושה את העבודה >> שתפו !!
לינק לכתבה המלאה:
http://www.haaretz.co.il/news/law/.premium-1.2842627
| רוני

No comments: