On his way out of the courtroom, I chanted Judge Beeri along: "Cheating Judge"... and more along the hearing... In a piece published yesterday, I wrote: "It is easy to guess that tomorrow Judge Beeri will conduct an "informal, off the record" hearing as well"... However, crooked Judge Beeri outdid himself today:
* The fake hearing is entered in the Court Calendar as "Evidence Hearing", and it still fails to note whether it was conducted or not.
* In a November 21, 2016 Decision, Judge Daniel Beeri provides notice that "Sentencing" hearing is scheduled for November 28, 2016, 11:30am.
* Today's "Sentencing" record is still not entered either in the "Judgments Docket", or in the "Decisions Docket".
* The "Sentencing" record itself states: "Rendered in Chambers [no parties present]", but fails to order its due service on the parties.
SO WERE WE PRESENT IN A "SENTENCING HEARING", OR NOT?
Criminal Complaint was yesterday filed with the Attorney General against Judge Daniel Beeri, on Fraud Upon the Court in conducing a sham/simulated "Hearing of Verdict" in the criminal prosecution of Tax Authority whistle blower Rafi Rotem. Now the Criminal Complaint needs to be updated, adding the perversion of the "Sentencing" hearing and "Sentencing" record as well.
The systematic perversion of court records and court process by judges has grown into an epidemic with the implementation of Net-HaMishpat. And Judge Beeri's conduct is only the latest piece in ongoing abuse of Rafi Rotem by the courts and law enforcement over the past 15 years.
Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit plays of course a key role in corruption of the courts - by preventing enfrocement of the law on judges, who are criminals.
Read more: http://inproperinla.blogspot.co.il/2016/11/2016-11-28-rafi-rotem-affair-crooked.html
Figures 1: Fraud in State of Israel v Rafi Rotem started under the stewardship of Judge Yael Pradelsky, and comes to an end now under Judge Daniel Beeri. Moshe Silman, z"l, Roman Zadorov, Rafi Rotem - victims of criminality by judges.
Occupy TLV, November 28 - Criminal Complaint was filed yesterday with the Attorney General against Judge Daniel Beeri - on Fraud Upon the Court, perversion of court records and court process in the criminal prosecution against Tax Authority whistle-blower Rafi Rotem.  Yesterday's publication noted: "It is easy to guess that tomorrow too, Judge Daniel Beeri will conduct "informal, off-the-record" Sentencing hearing...."
However, as it turned out, Judge Daniel Beeri today outdid himself, performing in a manner that would be worthy of any crook or fraudster:
* In the courtroom, in the presence of the Defendant, activists, and media, a perfectly sham/simulated court hearing was conducted. However, Moshe Lichtman, Knight of Good Governance, who has faithfully reported the story for years, as if did not notice that, reporting immediately: "Probation for Rafi Rotem, Tax Authority whistle-blower".  Since in Israel today, even Knights of Good Governance don't dare report the judges' crooked tricks.
* The sham/simulated court hearing was listed in the Case Calendar as an "Evidence Hearing". So far, it does not note, whether it took place or not.
Figure 2: Case Calendar in Net-HaMishpat shows on November 28, 2016 "Evidence Hearing", but fails to note whether it has been conducted.
* On the other hand, in a November 21, 2016 "Decision", Judge Daniel Beeri states that on November 28, 2016, 11:30am, "Sentencing" hearing will be conducted.
* Of all hearings in this criminal prosecution, so far only the "Verdict" and "Sentencing" hearings are missing the protocols... And on a series of requests to inspet a lawfully made and lawfully entered October 06, 2016 "Verdict" hearing protocol, Judge Daniel Beeri issued a series of "Post-it Decisions", which would be worthy of any crook and fraudster. 
* Today's "Sentencing" still fails to appear either in the "Judgments Docket" or the "Decisions Docket" in Net-HaMishpat.
* However, today's "Sentencing" has already been distributed to media and others by Spokeswoman of the Administration of Courts (known as Chief Fabrication Officer of the Administration of Courts). The "Sentencing" record, which was distributed by the Spokeswoman ends by stating: "Rendered in Chambers [in absence of parties]", but fails to order due service on the parties.
Figure 4: Judge Daniel Beeri November 28, 2016 "Sentencing" record, which was distributed by the Spokeswoman of the Administration of Courts, ends by stating "Rendered in Chambers [in absence of the parties]".
In the beginning of today's hearing I asked Judge Daniel Beeri from the public seating: "Will a protocol be duly entered for this hearing?" Judge Daniel Beeri opted not to respond...
On his way out of the courtroom, I accompanied him by yelling: "Crooked Judge!"...
The Criminal Complaint against Judge Daniel Beeri, filed yesterday with Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit, focused on Fraud Upon the Court in the "Verdict" hearing in the criminal prosecution of Rafi Rotem - Tax Authority whistle-blower. Now it would be necessary to update it, relative to the Fraud Upon the Court in the "Sentencing" hearing.
The systematic perversion of court records and court proces by Israeli judges has become an epidemic following the implementation of Net-HaMishpat case management system. And Judge Daniel Beeri's conduct is only the latest part of Rotem's abuse by the courts and law enforcement system, going on for some 15 years.
Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit plays a key role in corruption of the courts, by prventing any enforcement of the law on judges, who engage in criminality on the bench.
 2016-11-27 Criminal Complaint against Judge Daniel Beeri, pertaining to his conduct in criminal prosecution of whistle blower Rafi Rotem //
תלונה פלילית נגד השופט דניאל בארי לגבי התנהלותו בהליכים הפליליים נגד חושף השחיתויות רפי רותם
 Rafi Rotem sentenced for probation, by Moshe Lichtman
 מאסר על-תנאי לרפי רותם, חושף השחיתות ברשות המסים
רותם הורשע בהעלבת עובדי ציבור כשהוא מאשימם בטיוח שחיתות, בהטרדה באמצעות מתקן בזק ובהפרת הוראה חוקית