Thursday, July 23, 2026

Appendix 17: Rachel Ben-Ari and the 1st revocation of Respondent's legal personhood

Appendix 17:  Rachel Ben-Ari and the 1st revocation of Respondent's legal personhood

https://inproperinla.blogspot.com/2026/07/appendix-17-rachel-ben-ari-and-1st.html  

Index of Appendices and Biosketch, Joseph Zernik, PhD, LLB

https://inproperinla.blogspot.com/2026/07/appeal-for-review-of-rachel-ben-aris.html

Rachel Ben-Ari's competence as General Counsel - Appeal Filed with Prof. Uri Sivan, Technion President, and Prof. Daniel Chamovitz, Chair of VERA and Ben Gurion University President

https://inproperinla.blogspot.com/2026/07/2026-07-17-technion-israel-institute-of.html

 

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law | Сoalition of civil society of the Republic of Tajikistan against torture and impunity

Image | Civil Society Coalition against Torture and Impunity in Tajikistan, advertising --  Article 6 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. 
On June 5, 2024, the initial pleading was filed in EF 11650-06-24. In it, Salomon and Ben-Ari declared their commitment to execute the Estate Distribution Agreement they had drafted, under which they were appointed Trustees.
I wasn't served with nor notified of the filing.
I discovered it eventually through a routine automated notice from Net HaMishpat about a new court file with my ID number.
On June 13, 2024, I read the initial pleading filed by Attorney Yoav Salomon (~45 years of practice), and it appeared to me to be fraudulent. There was no valid Power of Attorney, no affidavit, no summons, no Probate Order identifying the Heirs... no certificate by the Legal Clerk - approval for filing.
Attorney Yair Shiber was entered in the court file as my Counsel without my knowledge or permission, even though I had an explicit agreement with Shiber that excluded his representation in court.
And then I found out from the court file that on June 6, 2024, Salomon received an email notice from Attorney Yair Shiber, purportedly on my behalf. The notice consisted of 2 words: "We consent." Salomon filed it in court on the evening of June 6, but it was entered only on Sunday, June 9.
That means that the Office of the Clerk permitted Salomon, who was entered as Counsel for Plaintiff, but filed no Power of Attorney by his client, to file a "Consent" on behalf of Defendant, which he received from Attorney Shiber, whom the Office of the Clerk entered as Counsel for Defendant with no Power of Attorney.
Moreover, Ben-Ari and Salomon knew that there was no contact between me and Shiber for the previous couple of months.
On June 16, 2024, I filed 2 short motions; (1) to have Shiber dismissed as my Counsel, (2) to have the false 'Consent' removed from the record.
On June 18, 2024, Salomon filed what I perceived as retaliation - the notice that my recognition as a legal person should be revoked, pursuant to "Cy Pres" in Equity Law.
On June 24, 2024,  Ben-Ari filed a notice, similar to Salomon's ,which Judge Gurevitz entered as a 'Motion'.
On June 25, 2024, Judge Gurevitz entered in the court file that Ben-Ari's motion was "Granted". No decision, no notice, no service.
On July 2, 2024, I filed a notice of fraud in court...

No comments: