The late Moshe Silman
Sequence of events:
- In the wake of the death of Moshe Silman, self-immolated, Israeli, social protest activist, various parties tried to create an entry for him in the Hebrew Wikipedia.
- As it turned out, the Editors decided against it.
- After that fact was exposed by Israeli media, the entry was very recently created.
- This author then tried to enter the details of Requests, now pending in the Tel Aviv District Court, which present evidence that supports the claims against the District Court in Silman's last letter.
- Within minutes from completion of the entry of the sub-section, it was entirely deleted.
Below is the entry just prior to the deletion:
12-08-10 Moshe Silman, Israeli self-immolated social protest activist - and the Hebrew Wikipedia
And here is the entry, as it appears now: