Occupiers should not get engaged in the current regime in the United States, until corporate “personhood” is abolished. Instead, they should strive to foster alternative civil society and economic systems through Civil Disobedience, following the footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi. Any engagement with the system in its current form would only taint the Occupiers and provide legitimacy to the illegitimate. Work less, enjoy more quality time, starve the beast!
View as PDF: http://www.scribd.com/doc/
Los Angeles, December 11 - in view of recent reports of discussions among the Occupiers regarding their future direction, Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), offers:
- Occupy your neighborhood, town, and state. Make sure to walk the block, neighborhood daily, know and befriend your neighbors, get to know like-minded People across your town/city/state, some farmers, just in case...
- Occupiers should not get politically engaged with the current regime in the United States, since it refuses to comply with the Constitution of the United States. Any engagement with the system would only taint the Occupiers.
- Occupiers should boycott local, state, or US elections, until a time when corporate "personhood" is abolished. Any participation in such elections provides legitimacy to the illegitimate.
- Occupiers should strive to foster alternative civil society systems, based on local voluntary organizations, and minimize interactions with local, state, and US government in general.
- Occupiers should strive to foster alterative economic systems, based on self-sufficiency, boycotting of large corporate goods and services, engagement in cooperative operations, and exchanges that avoid denomination in US dollars.
- Occupiers should particularly strive to avoid all interactions with law enforcement and the corrupt US and states justice systems.
- Occupiers should particularly strive to avoid the corrupt US banking system in all its forms.
- Occupiers should particularly strive to avoid the local, state, and US tax systems.
LINKS: Walden - an annotated edition - by Henry David Thoreau - 1854
 Democracy in America by Alexis DeTocqueville - 1835 and 1840
 Robert's Rules of Order - 1876
Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
Flag Counter: 128http://inproperinla.blogspot.
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continueCNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006… That number could balloon to about 6 millionby 2013 Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."ACLUhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
Human rights, freedom of the speech, government corruption, and more, will be discussed in:
Jerusalem-AlQuds 2012To join our email list send subscribe message to Joseph Zernik, PhD:
Love, Peace, Justice
Empowering the People through
date to be scheduled
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
READ MORE: http://josephsdream2012.
WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS: From Jerusalem to the Wall Street Protesters: we must bring this Robber Baron Era to an end!
 "Come to Jerusalem," says Mr Take It Easy...
 The Brits Say: Come One Come All, Party in Jerusalem!