Saturday, December 5, 2009

09-12-05 Warning Laura Lynn, who filed complaint at U.S. Dist Court, LA, about Kozinski Frauds and Culture she was likely to encounter.

Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 13:55:10 -0800
To: Laura Lynn
From: joseph zernik

Subject: Re: Kozinski Fraud - and Kozinski Culture - Laura Lynn - you ought to be aware of that, in your case at the U.S. District, Los Angeles, where such frauds and such culture are prevalent.
Cc:
Hi Laura Lynn:
Great to hear from you.
Regarding the complaint you stated you just filed, I assume at U.S. District Court, Los Angeles:
  • Please be particularly cautious if you had any dealings with Pro Se Deputy Clerk Chris Sawyer. I raised my concerns also with Supervisor of the Intake Unit, Ms Sharon McGee, a brave woman indeed, who informed me that she concurred with my concerns and that she raised them herself before the court. However, there was no evidence that any action was taken. I filed complaints against him, both with FBI and with the Clerk of the Court, Terry Nafisi. No evidence that either did anything in this regard. I alleged dishonest manipulation of court records in both my case and the case of Richard Fine. The current state of affairs: On September 18, 2009, in appearance in person at the office of the clerk, I was denied the right to access the paper record that was the habeas corpus petition of Richard Fine, filed March 19 or 20, 2009, under the claim that it was shredded, less than 6 months than the day it was filed. My requests after that, to inspect and to copy any record of the shredding, remained unanswered at all...
  • Please be particularly cautious if your case was referred to Magistrate Carla Woehrle. If that was the case, please let me know, it required a full lecture, too lengthy for this message. Suffice was to say that Deputy Clerk Chris Sawyer claimed his conduct was per orders from Woehrle.
  • It was for the benefit of people like you that I wrote the Wikipedia entries, and particularly - posted a figure showing what an NEF in a U.S. District Court in California looked like, and what an RSA-encrypted digital signature looked like, and what it was about. Please make sure to review that short entry, which I hope to beef up shortly. If it did not appear clear, please let me know, so that I would improve the write-up, accordingly. Nothing like true fresh readers as reviewers.
  • The minimum you ought to understand was that if you never received a Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) with an RSA-encrypted digital signatures embedded in it, similar to the one I posted in the Wikipedia entry, you were the victim of a Kazinski Fraud at the U.S. District Court, Los Angeles, part of the Kazinski Culture prevalent in it.
  • In my case, once I realized I was the victim of a Kazinski Fraud, I just abandoned the litigation at the U.S. District Court. That did not stop the court from continuing the sham court action for another half a year. If you found yourself under the same predicament, and figured out a better approach, please let me know.
  • I would be gratfeful if you provided a case number, since I was particularly interested in looking into how that court handled any civil rights complaints against LA Superior Court judges.
Sincerely,

Joe Zernik

A. Linked Records:
1) Richard Fine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Isaac_Fine
2) Rampart FIPs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart-FIPs_(Falsely_Imprisoned_Persons)
3) NEF (Notice of Electronic Filing)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notice_of_Electronic_Filing

B. CC
1) Prof Posner
[]
2) Various Law School faculty
3) USDOJ-IG Glenn A Fine, as an addendum to complaint against senior officers of the USDOJ, who provided alleged fraudulent responses to U.S. Congress in Aug/Sept 2008, and refused to provide equal protection for 10 millions LA county residents.
4) U.N. High Commissioner on Human Rights
5) Basel Accords Committee

C. The Usual
[]
IN SHORT - KOZINSKI MUST RESIGN!

[]
"This case should demonstrate that the FBI will pursue all allegations of judicial corruption vigorously, as public corruption violations are among the most serious of all criminal conduct and can tear at the fabric of a democratic society," said John F. Pikus, special agent in charge of the Albany division, in a prepared statement
At 20:49 04/12/2009, Laura Lynn wrote:
Mr. Roland,
My war is with LA Superior Court. But the DA's Judicial Systems Integrity Division, in the person of John Moulin, is completely useless in fighting corruption. So I turn to the FBI as much as possible. And I just filed a case in Federal Court. It is a Constitutional issue and therefore proper jurisdiction. But there are six other suits I could have filed instead. I chose my fight because it would not be in the state court. Even a simple small claims action in the State court is a waste of paper for me. I just pray the state does not influence the feds (and I demanded a jury, which may help also.)
Laura Lynn
--- On Fri, 12/4/09, Jon Roland wrote:
From: Jon Roland
Subject: Re: Kozinski Fraud - and Kozinski Culture were the true problems - seeing no wrong and no offense in perpetrating the routine fraud in the courts
To: "joseph zernik"
Cc:
Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 8:06 PM
Zernik, I don't find much if any sense in your messages. If your pleadings are like your messages I find that:
(1) With you defending him, Richard Fine doesn't need more enemies; and
(2) It is no wonder you aren't getting relief from the Ninth Circuit, and Kozinski probably has nothing personal to do with that.
It is insane to be inventing all kinds of stuff like "Kozinski frauds" and a "Kozinski culture" that have little or nothing to do with Alex Kozinski.
I see no evidence that you have established a proper cause of action in federal court. This is a state matter, and a political case there. The remedy is political. The people of California need to clean up their own courts without running off the the feds whenever things get too tough.
Can we get some sane adults on this job?
-- Jon 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Constitution Society 2900 W Anderson Ln C-200-322, Austin, TX 78757
512/299-5001 www.constitution.org jon.roland@constitution.org
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: