Saturday, April 14, 2012

12-04-14 and the Secret Service is getting laid


My experience with the Secret Service is limited:
  • One agent explained to me that I was designated by FBI a "bad guy"... According to him, it was not that I was truly a "bad guy", not to worry, it was just a designation, which meant that FBI had to undermine my efforts to gain Equal Protection and Rule of Law in Los Angeles County, California.
  • Another Secret Service agent, when I filed a complaint regarding large-scale fraud in the computer systems of Countrywide/Bank of America (large computer systems, particularly related to the banking, are part of the primary charge of the Secret Service), insisted on interviewing me regarding the presumed psychiatric condition the led me to file to such deranged claims...
Maybe they were busy in some group sex, never had time for my complaints... 

JZ
____

Secret Service agents recalled for prostitution

Members of President Obama's Secret Service  detail face misconduct charges, reportedly over "involvement with prostitutes" in Colombia, where the president is participating in the Summit of the America's.

Read more: http://newsok.com/secret-service-agents-recalled-for-prostitution/article/feed/370806#ixzz1s1gqFzLl

Misconduct alleged against Obama�s Secret Service agents on Colombia trip

By Dave Boyer

The Washington Times

Saturday, April 14, 2012

President Obama�s weekend trip to Colombiais being rocked by the disclosure that up to a dozen Secret Service agents there have been relieved of their duties amid allegations of misconduct with prostitutes.

READ MORE: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/14/misconduct-alleged-against-obamas-secret-service-a/

No comments: