View as PDF: http://www.scribd.com/doc/
The Notice followed two email messages from the Beverly Hills Police Department, which were meant to intimidate, regarding a purported "criminal investigation" by the Beverly Hills Police Department into Dr Zernik's conduct, which he deems Free Speech right by International Law.
Dr Zernik responded to the Beverly Hills Police Department, twice, by requesting that the Department conduct such communications in a manner that is deemed valid and secure by the standards of the Beverly Hills Police Department, and which explains the jurisdiction and the law that are the basis for such communications.
Additionally, Dr Zernik asked that Beverly Hills Police Department Chief David Snowden explain, why the conduct of his department in this matter, with no jurisdiction and no legal foundation, should not be deemed extortion and part of a pattern of organized state crime. 
"The recent move was launched by a Los Angeles Jewish attorney, and the BHPD went along with the scheme," says Dr Zernik, "Although such threats are patently unlawful, they should be deemed as credible, since the US has abandoned the rule of law and due process, even in dealing with its own citizens."
Over the past decade Dr Zernik has specialized in studying the corruption of banks, courts, and prisons through fraudulent electronic record systems: 
- His 2010 report to the United Nations Human Rights Council provided evidence of large-scale false imprisonment in Los Angeles County, California, and of racketeering by judges, attorneys, and financial institutions in the Los Angeles Superior Court. Following Professional Staff review, the report was incorporated into the 2010 UN Report on the United States, with a note referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." 
- In some of his writing Dr Zernik has also singled the Los Angeles Jewish community, for permitting its flagship charity Bet Tzedek ("The House of Justice") become a racketeering enterprise, headed by Sandor Samuels, former Chief Legal Counsel of Countrywide Financial Corporation. Samuels was a key figure in racketeering in the courts from coast to coast as part of the current crisis. Dr Zernik has produced evidence of Samuels engaged in such conduct even from the office of President of Bet Tzedek. 
- In May 2012, Dr Zernik submitted a report to the United Nations, which documented how, with the help from IBM and EDS, fraudulent electronic record systems have been introduced in the courts of the State of Israel, which mimicked the corrupt systems, already in place in the state and US courts. 
- In July 2012,, Dr Zernik published evidence of fraud in the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa District Court in the case of the self-immolated Israeli social protest activist Moshe Silman. In the opening lines of his last letter, the late Silman leveled serious charges against that court. 
The recent stream of threats against Dr Zernik has included: ISACA US (international association of network security and control professionals), ISACA Israel, Israeli Judge, Israeli Law Professor, BHPD. These events also demonstrate the potential of Jerusalem, with its unique international legal status - Corpus Separatum - to become a Free Speech haven in a world where such right is increasingly besieged. 
Notice: All reports, pertaining to racketeering in Bet Tzedek, an affiliate of the Los Angeles Jewish Federation, are copied to ADL (Anti Defamation League) for comments.
 12-07-25 Notice to cease and desist extortion by law enforcement - Beverly Hills Police Department
Anonymous recommends flying the flag upside down, a traditional signal of distress...
Boycott the US presidential vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate... 12-04-15 2012 Presidential election votes will be counted in Spain
http :// www.scribd.com/doc/75348301/12-06-08 Courts and Judges as racketeering enterprises under RICO (the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) - key element in the current financial crisis
Joseph Zernik, PhDHuman Rights Alert (NGO)
* The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations, regarding the United States, was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
* The 2012 submission of Human Rights Alert to the HRC regarding the State of Israel, titled "Integrity or lack thereof, of the electronic record systems of the courts of the State of Israel," is scheduled for review in early 2013.
Human Rights Alert online Flag Counter: 140http://inproperinla.blogspot.
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
_____________________________WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases." Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006… That number could balloon to about6 million by 2013 Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences." http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit." Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted." Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001) http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California." United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."ACLUhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011) http://www.scribd.com/doc/
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)